Time:2019-01-07 Publisher:Amy Num:135
Dear GLA Friends, good day.
Happy new year and hope u have a fruitful year in 2019.
We have the honor to announce that INTELLOG joins GLA family as latvia membership. If you need service from/to Latvia and Russia, you can feel free to contact Mr. Michael in there. Below is his contact details and company brief introduction.
Tel: +371 67 630 705
Fax: +371 67 630 706
Mob: +371 27 707 305
Intellog SIA Riga, Latvia and Intellog LLC in Moscow, Russia are customer oriented freight forwarders with advanced experience in transit traffic to Russia, Byelorussia and other former Soviet Union countries. We are offering wide range of logistical services for export and import from/to Baltic states
Our experience in international logistics allows us to find flexible
solutions for a range of customer needs. We are keeping cargo moving just
in time, all the way and exactly to their destination.
Services we provide:
- Multimodal transportation
- FCL delivery for any type of ocean containers;
- Delivery of oversize machinery
- Temperature controlled cargo service
- DG cargo transportation
- Airfreight and AOG cargo delivery, including door to door delivery;
- LCL service via Riga port
- 3PL Logistics
- Rail freight
- Bonded storage and customs clearance services.
Latvia is your best gateway to Russia
Traditionally Latvia ha been a bridge between East and West.
The Port of Riga has always been on trading ways between Europe and Russia.
Latvia has perfect geographical position and probably it is the most
convenient way to deliver cargoes to/from Russian market. Nowadays Latvia
is eastern frontier of the European Union
Why to choose Latvia as gateway to Russia:
- Shortest distance within European ports to Moscow
- Latvia has the same rail gauge with Russia/CIS countries
- Non-congested port of Riga
- Riga port is perfectly linked with N.W. Europe
Welcome INTELLOG to join GLA family as Latvia membership.
2018 the 6th GLA Panel Discussion Wonderful Review
2018 the 6th Global Logistics Conference Live Playback：